Pages

knockin on heavens door guns'n roses  

Thursday, June 17, 2010

i dont have the gun.
only i have Nikon.

Knocking On Heaven's Door

...Mama take this badge from me

I can't use it anymore

It's getting dark too dark to see

Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

 Mama put my guns in the ground

I can't shoot them anymore

That cold black cloud is comin' down

Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door

ကၽြန္ေတာ္တို မွာရွိတဲ့ camera တစ္လက္နဲ ့ေကာင္းကင္ဘံုကို
တခါးေခါက္ႀကတာေပါ့ဗ်ာ ...။

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSzj-795gE&feature=related

Peace !

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster